Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting YOU started.

If you want to be able to use some of my advice and recommended tutorials you will need a couple of things, I've made a list:

Photoshop (Which version is irrelevant, though some of the tutorials might use features only available in CS4 and CS5)
Basic+ knowledge @ Photoshop
A Creative Mind
A Nice Cup of Coffea (to keep you going!) :)



Today I would also like to share a nice 'tool' which could be helpfull.
Deviantart is simply a site where you can share your artwork and comment and see others, the artwork goes from paintings, photography and the list goes on, I advice you to check it out if you don't already know it (which many of you might).




3 comments:

  1. Deviantart is great; I get most of my wallpapers from people on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have deviantart account, don't have much of stuff there though. Maybe your advise will change that in future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have everything within a 30cm radius atm, so I'm ready to rock!

    DeviantArt is a very nice site, btw.

    ReplyDelete